Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Fastest Way To Turn Any Blog Post Into An Article


We should all know by now that submitting to article directories helps us build links and build them fast. I prefer EzineArticles primarily because they have stricter standards. I know that if my article is accepted there, then I have done a pretty good job of putting together a decent article. So why not turn any blog post of yours into an article?

Turning Blog Posts Into Articles

So how do you go about turning your blog posts into articles quickly and efficiently? I was just referred to the sweetest plugin for this purpose. After reading a post entitled 202 bite sized tips to increase blog traffic,I decided to check out this option.

The EzineArticle plugin allows you to make some minor changes to your blog post and then submit to EzineArticles right from your dashboard. Talk about making my life and yours simpler! Before I found this, I was manually submitting and reworking everything in my posts so that I had an acceptable article. Pain in the gluteus maximus!

Benefits of EzineArticles Plug-in

The benefits of the EzineArticle plug-in have been huge for me. Efficiency being the number one benefit. It's quick and easy. Aside from that, you can customize your author resource box on every post. This way you can target different keywords for every submission. Oh, and it's free. I like free!

They do have a featured version which allows you to take your submissions a step further and schedule their release. I know especially for people who may write up a week's worth of posts at one time, this is a HUGE benefit.

The changes I have had to make to my post are minimal. Basically, changing some links so they appear below the fold as EzineArticles does not allow above the fold links. They also have a four link max for their articles, so removing some of the linked to pages was a snap.  Well worth the ease of submission and time saved to alter a few minor details.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that we already have a ton of work to do to maintain quality and consistent posts. Couple that with tweaking our blogs and testing different strategies, our social submission process should be one of the easier tasks we take on. I am quite pleased with this plug-in and I firmly believe that you will see the benefits as well.

Okay, now share this with all your friends and see how much they thank you!  Do you use this plug-in and what do you think of the benefits?

8 Tips To Write Winning Articles   2 Tips to Get More Ideas for Article Topics   Free Article Marketing Strategies for Savvy Marketers   5 Ways To Research Your Content For An Article Or Blog   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。